An exciting recently funded startup operating in the healthcare IT domain is looking for an CTO to join and lead (hands on) both engineering and web application development of the company.
EternAll Sciences is an e-health startup active in Finland and Estonia. The company’s mission is to be an EU leader in remote diagnosis.
You will be joining a high-potential company on the rise in an early stage and help shape the company’s technology, culture and strategy.
As the first technology hire, you will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth. Your work will be highly visible and critical to our success. You will be able to – and are expected to – make an immediate impact. You will have the chance to assemble your own team to define the future of the company while still be very much involved in the day-to-day tech development.
You will have the chance to take part in a project with a meaningful purpose. You will also have the chance to partake in the financial “fruits” of your hard work, as your compensation will be incentivised with equity.
It is possible to work remotely as well.
If this sounds exciting to you and you’re ready for a worthy challenge, get in touch!
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have proven track record of building and managing strong engineering teams or sourcing / outsourcing projects
- Be proficient in at least one compiled and one interpreted language
- Be proficient in at least one web framework
- Have extensive experience with building web applications
- Be proficient in SQL and have expert understanding of database and caching systems
- Have full stack experience
- Have experience working with and integrating APIs
- Be proficient in version control, testing and other good software development practices
It would be great if you:
- Have run a complex system on AWS
- Have demonstrable experience in setting up SaaS systems from scratch
- Have Full Stack experience
- Have worked on a large web application
- Have e-health experience
- Have experience in or familiarity with HL7, PACS, RIS and Dicom
- Have startup CTO / outsourcing experience
- Are interested in machine learning and AI
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000
Career Level5 Years and Up Experience Employee Jobs
Experience5 Years and Up