Do you have a passion for delivering first class administration service to an organization? Do you want to be a part in an ambitious team in a dynamic environment? Then this challenge might be something for you!
Vestas Northern Central Europe – Service NCE – Service SE/FI
Vestas Northern Central Europe is a business area responsible for selling, projecting, installing and maintaining wind turbines in northern and central Europe. With our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to be the best business area in Vestas. More importantly, we intend to make Vestas Northern Central Europe the most attractive workplace. Together, these ambitions will ensure that Vestas remains no. 1 in modern energy.
Service SE/FI department is responsible for operation and maintenance of wind power plants in Sweden and Finland. We are characterized by an open culture where cooperation and good communication are the prerequisites for doing a good job. You will have the opportunity to work in a developing industry together with motivated and dedicated colleagues.
Each member of the Service Administration & Controlling team offers their own skill set to ensure local efficiencies are maintained and alignment to other Vestas SUB’s is met. The Service Coordinator will have a knowledge, to a high degree, of Accounts payable and Administration of Vestas Service.
As a Service Coordinator, you will support the Service business and Vestas profitable growth by handling Technicians and staff related tasks to ensure that the organization can concentrate on core business. You will also handle accounts payable related tasks to ensure correct invoicing, payouts and accounting of the service costs. The role includes contact with both internal stakeholder and external Vendors. The main focus is Service Admin in Finland but you are included in a mixed country team (Sweden/Finland).
The Job will, amongst others include:
- Purchasing goods/items technicians need to conduct their work.
- Coordinate and Administrate the health checks for new and existing technicians.
- Filing and Archiving different certificates.
- Create & maintain external suppliers in the system.
- Create and administer Purchase requests and reconcile with invoices.
- Create and follow up of investment requests.
- Maintain the relationships with both internal & external suppliers especially with suppliers where we have local (country specific) agreements.
- Overall responsible of creating and maintaining administrative routine with new suppliers and/or existing suppliers.
- Troubleshooting of AP invoices when needed.
- Responsible of reporting statistics and information such as subcontractor hours and waste statistics.
- Ensuring the right costs in to correct G/L accounts.
- We are looking for a person who have good experience of administrative activities in an effective and structured way. It is a great merit if you have worked with purchasing related transactions in SAP.
- We think you are a driven person, capable of seeing the whole as well as diving into the details. You have a structured and organized way of handling tasks in an un-organized environment and a great ability to build relationships and cooperate with others.
- You must have good skills in expressing yourself well in both speech and writing, in English and Finnish.
- Structured and organized way of handling tasks and managing your daily work.
- Great attention to details.
- Good finance knowledge and understanding.
- Communicative and good ability to cooperate with others.
- Good ability to build relationships with new people.
- Solution orientated and ability to see possibilities outside established routines and processes.
- Self-motivated and self-going.
- Computer literate and good skills in Microsoft office.
- SAP literate.
What we offer
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Position is located in Vaasa, Finland. Some travelling required (mostly to Sweden and within Finland).
We are hiring at on-going basis and as soon as a proper candidate is found, so please apply soonest!
For additional information on the position, please contact recruiter Agnieszka Patron-Krzykowska at +48 600 991 913 or AGPKR@vestas.com
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Recruiter Agnieszka Patron-Krzykowska
Tel: +48 600 991 913
Career Level1-4 Years Experience Employee Jobs